Social impact champion for human and environmental health. Metabolical warrior.
After working over four decades for social and environmental change, I have achieved a wonderful integration and synchronicity of work. My seemingly diverse endeavors overlap in many wonderful ways that actually catalyze and accelerate my efforts.
Metabolic Health & Nutrition, Food Data Science
- Executive Manager Health & Nutrition: KDD
- Co-Founder/Chief Commercial Officer: Perfact Corporation (perfact.co)
- CEO: Hypoglycemia Support Foundation
- Global Education Director: https://robertlustig.com/contact / https://metabolical.com/
- Founding CEO: Robert H. Lustig Research Foundation
Metabolic Health Symposium: Catalyzing Science to Action for Transformation and Resilience Across the Lifespan to be held Thursday, June 9 – Saturday, June 11, 2022 (In-person & Virtual). More information here: https://www.swedish.org/for-health-professionals/cme/conferences/metabolic-health
Social Impact & Art
Join me on social media
In the Media
- United Nations Food System Summit Independent Dialogue: The link between metabolic health and nutrition is fundamental to tackling chronic disease and changing the food system.
- World Economic Forum: Food meets health: How a new approach to metabolic health could tackle chronic disease
- World Economic Forum: Health Meets Food Through a Metabolic Matrix
- USF’s Wolfram Alderson is Changing the Way America Eats
- Hope Street Group Network Member Interview
- Bringing Change to the Table
Wolfram is a visionary, a developer and administrator of innovative programs. He works tirelessly to develop teams and bring visions to life.
Wolfram is all heart and soul! Combine this with his fierce commitment and brilliant mind and you have a winning combination towards everything he touches and leads. Lucky for anyone that’s on his team!
I have never met someone who cares so much, who works so tirelessly, and who exudes so much compassion as Wolfram. He is both the vision behind the IRN and its foot soldier in the trenches. His ability to design strategies, programs, partnerships, and networks is unmatched. He is without a doubt, an inspiring leader, a creative and tactical genius, and someone I would work for any day.
I can’t recommend Wolfram enough. His ability to empower, inspire, and motivate is unsurpassed. He has a creative energy and ability to visualization that is a rare find. He is also a compassionate, warm, humorous and deeply supportive friend. This is the guy you want when you want someone who will make a difference, go the extra mile, and see into the future.